- Information We Collect:
1.2 Payment Information: To process payments for our services, we may collect payment card information. However, please note that we do not store your payment card information. It is securely processed by our third-party payment processors.
1.3 Usage Data: We may collect non-personally identifiable information about how you interact with our website and services. This may include your IP address, browser type, device information, and pages you visit on our website. This data helps us improve our services and optimize our website for a better user experience.
- How We Use Your Information:
2.1 Providing Services: We use the personal information you provide to schedule and manage tattoo appointments, answer inquiries, and deliver our services to you.
2.2 Communication: We may use your contact information to send you important updates, promotional offers, newsletters, or other communications related to our services. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time.
2.3 Transactional Purposes: Your information may be used to process payments and carry out any transactions related to our services.
2.4 Legal Compliance: We may use your information as required by applicable laws and regulations or in response to legal processes.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure:
3.1 Third-party Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services, processing payments, managing appointments, or optimizing our website. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect your data and use it only for the purposes specified by us.
3.2 Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order, government investigation, or to protect our rights and interests.
- Data Security:
We take reasonable measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Your Rights:
You have the right to access, update, correct, and delete your personal information in our records. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have concerns about how your data is being used, please contact us using the information provided in section 7.
- Children’s Privacy:
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, and if we become aware that we have inadvertently collected such information, we will promptly take steps to delete it.
- Contact Us:
Crimson Tales Limited
Address: 217 Longley Road SW17 9LG
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Media Protection and Image Ownership
At Crimson Tales Limited, we take great pride in the artwork created by our talented tattoo artists, showcased in our portfolio section on the website. We want to emphasize that all images and media content displayed in our portfolio are the sole property of Crimson Tales Limited and are protected under copyright and intellectual property laws. This chapter outlines our commitment to media protection and clarifies that the use of our portfolio images by other companies to promote their services is strictly prohibited.
Section 6.1: Ownership of Portfolio Images
- Exclusive Ownership: We retain full and exclusive ownership rights to all images and media content featured in our portfolio. These images are the creative result of our artists’ hard work and dedication, and as such, they are protected under copyright law.
- Restricted Usage: All portfolio images displayed on our website are intended solely for the purpose of showcasing our tattoo artists’ skills and the quality of our services to our clients and potential customers.
Section 6.2: Prohibition of External Usage
- No Unauthorized Usage: It is expressly prohibited for any other individual, entity, or company to use, reproduce, distribute, or display our portfolio images without obtaining prior written permission from Crimson Tales Limited.
- No Promotion of Other Services: External companies are strictly prohibited from using our portfolio images to promote their own services, products, or business in any capacity.
Section 6.3: Copyright Protection and Legal Action
- Copyright Enforcement: We take copyright infringement seriously and will enforce our rights to protect our portfolio images. If we discover any unauthorized use of our images, we will take appropriate legal action to safeguard our intellectual property.
- Reporting Unauthorized Usage: If you become aware of any third-party unauthorized use of our portfolio images, we appreciate your assistance in reporting it to us promptly. Please notify us through the contact information provided on our website.
Section 6.4: Client Consent and Release
- Client Agreement: By agreeing to have their tattoo artwork featured in our portfolio, our clients acknowledge and consent to the use of their tattoo images for display on our website and other promotional materials owned and operated by Crimson Tales Limited.
- Revocation of Consent: If a client wishes to revoke their consent to feature their tattoo artwork in our portfolio, they may request the removal of their images by contacting us through the communication channels provided.
At Crimson Tales Limited, we are dedicated to respecting the ownership and privacy of our portfolio images. By adhering to this media protection policy, we ensure that our clients’ trust and creative work remain safeguarded. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the usage of our portfolio images, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select «Remember Me», your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.